We are looking for good commercial opportunities across the CEE region and, while we will always consider any type of interesting investment, we will be focusing particularly on four sectors:
Infrastructure and PPP
- Classic infrastructure: roads, rails, bridges, ports, airports, etc.
- Municipal infrastructure: car parks, terminals, street lighting, etc.
- Environmental infrastructure: sewerage/water treatment facilities, waste management facilities
- Heat production and distribution plants
- Renewables: wind farms, hydro, biogas, biomass, biofuels, geothermal and other feasible technologies
- Conventional fuel based (coal, gas, oil) power plants and heat producers
- Waste-To-Energy facilities
- Storage and transmission distribution facilities
- Fibre-optic infrastructure, both backbone, as well as fibre to home and to business
- Data centres
- Telecom operators
- Mobile-telephony infrastructure
- Cable operators and their infrastructure
- Equipment used for various sectors: infrastructure, energy, telecommunication
- Industrial products and services
Also: Tourism, Education and Agriculture.
We will typically invest between $20 and $100 million in equity and can also arrange debt financing, if appropriate, which will increase the deal size.
Transaction structure is always flexible and tailored to the needs of the business – e.g. equity, mezzanine, project finance, or various combinations of equity and debt. We typically look to invest for a period of 5 to 8 years.